BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Exam Timetable

Phew...
luckily today viwa i still knw how to ans it..
i thnk i can get the mark d ba..
haha
Ohno...
My exam timetable tis time gt at classroom..
hope our whole clas stil can sit 2gether during exam
btw tis is my exam timetable

4/9 Friday(PM) Building Construction 3 : CA ,1-78
7/9 Monday(PM) Principal Construction Economic : B204-B207 ,76-153
9/9 Wednesday(AM) Building Service 2 : B104-B107, 76-153
11/9 Friday(AM) Structural Analysis : CA 46-123
15/9 Tuesday(AM) Basic Soil Mechanism : CP 45-122
18/9 Friday(AM) Legal Study : CA 381-438

Hey man, if the timetable gt wrong
tell me ya
The thng waiting me for nxt week is
Monday bs2 test
Tuesday SA test, SA case study, SA interview
Thur Bc3 presentation
I muz +u+u
haha...
gt anyway knw any creative presentation way?
teach me plz
^^
Haizzzz...
exam is at the corner d
why i stil hvn gt the mood to study
WHy Why WHy??
me stil lack of wat?
MOod where is YOU
can you come back?

BTW i would like to wish u all recover soon la
K.L, K.S, H.T and everyone
beside that,
u all muz drink more water ya
especially U

2 comments:

virgobaby said...

gambateh in exam ya^^

LIFE said...

okok..thx ya
u aslo ya
+U+U