BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

回忆

Just now go Mr Goh shop find him,
we have ask him a lot of our report,
beside that, we stil at there do some experiment about the deflection.
when we do till half, my Frenz hooi receive a msg send by our clas Rap
Miss Ooi..
haha...
After hooi saw the msg, he feel weird,because he aslo dunknw wat our Miss Ooi wan to ask
then after that, i call to Miss Ooi..
at the end,the person Miss Ooi wan to send wan is ~me~
bt dunknw why she will send wrong to oUr Hooi??
mb she is too miss him d..(both of u dun kill me ya)
muahaha..
wow..after that
Miss Ooi use her digi campus to ph me bk
tis is 1st time me on the phone so long.
the funny thing is
we all pass lai pass ki the phone to shoot the Miss Ooi..
me, hooi , kah ping.
She is so suprise because she feel gt a few people sudenly change till so weird
izit wat have happend??
hahaha..if she also come here..i think nt only we 3 perli her d..
in the phone..
we hv tok quite much thing hapend around us
haha...bt it is secret, cnt say at here..
bt mostly all aslo rubbish thing la..
After on the phone v our Miss Ooi,
we all having meal at Mr Goh shop..
Wow...
the food quality quite good
the price aslo quite OK
After eating, me fetch k.ping and hooi go bk,
when we reach k.ping hostel
we stil tok a lot of thing aslo..
after it,sudenly feel wan to eat Mcd ice-cream..
bt cnt find pp acc me go to eat
At the end, go eat alone by myself,
this is the 1st time eat Mcd ice -cream by myself in the car...T.T
haizzz

原来在同一时间,
走同样的一条路,
去同样的一个地方,
做同样的一样东西,

吃同样的一样东西,
都会让回忆慢慢在脑海出现。


1 comments:

Ooi Yee Min said...

aiyer...ho chai i m not tat MS.OOI...haha... Hmm...so pity nia... nvm...next time got me accompany u go eat ice-cream...hehe... and ar...PLS la...dun think too much la...虽然有时我也会想起...